Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Collector Victoria Secret Weekender Travel Luggage

*Sold Out*


One of my favourite series. Love love LOVE the hot pink interrior, major love <3>

Description :

Retails for $150 & completely sold out in store.
100% authentic, shipped from the states.
Gold-tone zipper.
Metallic Victoria Secret plat with golden sides on the front of the bag.
Totally contrast the black colour of the bag hence very noticable & outstanding.
Lovely hot pink interrior that says "I LoveVictoria Secret" all over.
Suitable for gym/travelling. Can be carried via carrying a speedy (handle) or sling it across your shoulder (extra sling is provided) You'll definitely love this, I know cause I bought one for myself too. oops~ :D

Material :

Nylon with pebble finish trim.

Compartments :
Inside zipper.

Measurements :
22" x 9" 12"

Price : RM290
(Postage inclusive)
Definitely a steal compared to $150

*Non-restockable*